A. The fee for a license shall be established by the Board.
B. The fee shall be payable on notification by the Board that the applicant has successfully completed the requirements for licensure or renewal.
C. The license fee or license renewal fee does not include costs for participating in educational courses or for the examination.
D. Fee Schedule.
(1) Initial application------------$100.
(2) Original license---------------$200.
(3) Biennial license renewal-------$200.
(4) Reinstatement fee--------------$200.
(5) Duplication of original license or license renewal------------$50.
(6) Inactive fee----$100.
(7) Biennial inactive renewal----$100.
(8) Reactivation application fee----$100.
(9) Reactivation fee----$100.
(12) Fine for failure to notify Board of change in either name or home address of the licensee, or change in name or address of the employer or business connection of the licensee within 30 days of the change---$100.
(13) NAB Examination. The National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators, Inc. determines the fee for the National Licensure Examination for nursing home administrators. A fee is charged each time a candidate takes the examination.
(14) State's Standards Examination. The Professional Examination Service determines the fee for the Maryland State's Standards Examination. A fee is charged each time a candidate takes the examination.
E. All fees are nonrefundable.
DUE DATES FOR ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR LICENSURE
This is a list of the dates that licensure and/or AIT applications are due in the Board's office. Also listed are the tentative dates of the Credentials Committee meetings of the State Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators. As information, the Committee usually meets the first Tuesday of every month except January, July and August. For an application to be considered by the Board, all candidates for the AIT program must appear before the Credentials Committee; candidates for licensure by endorsement will be notified if they must appear before the Committee. All applications must be received in the Board's office by the due date listed below for the monthly meeting when the applicant for licensure and/or the AIT program will be scheduled to appear before the Credentials Committee. If you wish to be placed on the agenda for any of these meetings, you must call this office in advance of the meeting to make sure the tentative date has not changed.
|October 15, 2015
||November 3, 2015
||November 4, 2015|
|November 13, 2015
||December 1, 2015
||December 2, 2015|
|January 15, 2016
||February 2, 2016
||February 3, 2016|
|February 12, 2016
||March 2, 2016
||March 3, 2016|
These are tentative dates, contact this office in advance to verify your desire to attend any of the above listed Credentials Committee meetings.