Lists for Purchase
The State Board for the Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals has available for purchase listings of its certified residential child care program administrators and certified residential child and youth care practitioners in the the following format:
The list consists of the following information:
License Number, Last Name, First Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Issue and Date of Expiration
The cost for purchasing a roster is as follows:
Categories of Lists
Certified Residential Child Care Program Administrators (CRCCPA)
Residential Child Care Program Administrators – Acting Capacity (RCCPA-AC)
Certified Residential Child and Youth Care Practitioners (CRCYCP)*
Provisional Residential Child and Youth Care Practitioners (PRCYCP)*
All Certificate Holders
*Lists will not be available until October 2015.
In accordance with privacy restrictions, some certificate holders have elected not to have their information made pubic.
Procedure for ordering:
- Write a letter to the State Board for the Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals stating whether you want a roster in ASCII, Excel format, or label format.
- State whether you want your lists by certificate holder name or zip code sequence.
- State what category of list you want.
- Indicate if you are interested in: active certificate holders only or a list with active, inactive, and non-renewed certificate holders.
- The lists are sent as attachments to an email, so include an email address.
- The letter must be accompanied by a check or money order in the appropriate amount as indicated above, payable to the: State Board for the Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals.