BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS
On-Line Pharmacology Training Course
Now Available, please click the link below:
"Any licensee requesting more information on Pharmacy issues, please visit the Board of Pharmacy's website at"
The Mission of the Board of Dental Examiners is to protect the citizens of Maryland and to promote quality health care in the field of dentistry by:
- Licensing and regulating the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental radiation technology.
- Receiving and resolving complaints against licensees who may have violated the Dental Practice Act and its regulations.
Setting standards for the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental radiation technologists that reflect new and emergent developments in the profession through regulations and legislation.
A State that provides qualified dental care to further the good
health and well-being of the citizens of Maryland.
© 2015 Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners
Table of Contents
- President - Ronald F. Moser, D.D.S.
- Vice President - Arthur C. Jee, D.M.D.
- Secretary/Treasurer - Ali Behnia, D.M.D.
- Interim Executive Director - Donald M. Russell, D.D.S.